Ever since Ben Affleck was cast as Batman in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, fans have wondered how he would fit in with the character. After all, he didn’t seem like the traditional choice. While his casting was initially met with a lot of hate, fans have since cooled down and even grown to accept him as the new caped crusader. From the different images of Affleck as Batman to the Batmobile, it’s pretty clear he’s going to be one of the most badass versions of Batman in a long while.
Batman News recently got some new information from a source that goes by Jalali on Affleck’s Batman, saying:
- Jalali and Affleck talk every day.
- There are two Batsuits (we’ve seen them both before — he has a traditional Batsuit, and an armored Batsuit like in “The Dark Knight Returns”).
- The armored suit has Kryptonite all over it, and it can shoot missiles.
- There are two Batmobiles*.
- Affleck has a shirtless scene as Bruce Wayne to show off his new physique.
- The shirtless scene is beautifully shot and shows Affleck overlooking a destroyed city (probably Metropolis?).
The most interesting thing here is definitely the reveal that there will be two, count ’em two, Batmobiles. We already knew about his different suits from the footage they showed and images they have released, but two different Batmobiles is completely new information. If this is true, how do you think they will work that into the storyline? I could see one being specially designed to turn into the Batwing, that would make for a pretty impressive sequence.